Thursday, October 23, 2008

Breakfast

Today's learnings (tomorrow's will surely be more cryptic but nevertheless more exciting)...

1. Breakfast is not the most important meal of the day. It's the most terrifying. Especially in the presence of bad company, or having to write a press release about it for a not-so-bad company.

2. Time differences suck. Maybe a flat earth would have served me better.

3. My colleagues are terrible pranksters with no scruples. I must adopt their ways.

4. If you thought it would be a lovely idea to have lunch outside in the lovely weather, so did a lot of other people.

5. Sugarfree Redbull must have some horrendous side effects because its effects are truly magical. You could say I feel like I could fly, like I have wings so to speak.

6. There is nothing quite like an A/C war to spice up office life.

7. If you have nothing to say to someone, then don't pick up the phone to call them. It's perplexingly awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment