Mr. Braddock: Ben, what are you doing?
Benjamin: Well, I would say that I'm just drifting. Here in the pool.
Mr. Braddock: Why?
Benjamin: Well, it's very comfortable just to drift here.
2. There is never a good night for a dry night.
1. Two players to a buzzer is not as winning a formula as one might be led to believe.
3. Twirling is the essence of all excitement in life.
4. Never mess with the person holding the shiny sharp kitchen knife.
5. There is no good explanation as to why you wake up some mornings humming a song you have not heard in ages and won't be able to get out of your head for days on end...
6. "A woman happily in love, she burns the soufflé. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven."
7. A communication disorder and disordered communication are not one and the same.
8. Living one's life strategically is much much more difficult than living it tactically.
9. You are never too grown up to think about what you want to be when you grow up.
10. Romance is relative.
11. Peanut butter cookies make presentations far less stressful. Far less.
12. Change is inevitable, true, but that doesn't necessarily make it any more acceptable.
13. The definition of loneliness is when there is no one left on your wavelength.