1. In the event that you have no weekend plans, crash those of some cool people instead.
2. You will never be able to eat as much as you think you will as you peruse the menu.
3. Self-perceived selflessness will most often be perceived as selfishness.
4. The presence of popcorn and cotton candy make an otherwise mundane event quite fun.
5. No matter how many times you do laundry, the basket will never be empty.
6. When in doubt, bake a cake.
7. Documenting your life through images and hashtags is almost passive aggressive. Use words instead.
8. Some things are too delicious to say "no" to: anything with black truffles, tiramisu and ice cream top the list.
9. The end of an era does not necessarily mean the beginning of a new one, it often simply means the necessary end of one.
10. Watching a show about a man going through a mid life crisis in the worst possible way is the best, most enjoyable way to feel better about your quarter life one.