|Click to listen|
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
1. Homemade cookies are really the best way to say "thank you".
2. "Cookies may be great, but nothing speaks louder than cash" - KG.
3. When in doubt of your abilities, remember, you are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.
4. Listening to Adele is often the only remedy to distress.
5. When approaching a burn-out, adjust your path and remove some obstacles; you're more likely to make it to the end intact.
6. The best way to make friends with 30 strangers on a boat is to make friends with the bartender and institutionalise a tradition of shots.
7. Don't be so quick to accept "no" for an answer. When there's a will, there really is a way. (Apparently, this also applies to no.6)
8. Sometimes a little is enough. Other times, it's a little too late.
9. Leaving someone is like jumping out of a plane. You need a little push, but then you gotta just do it and hope the parachute will open.
10. The most important part of any action or reaction is the follow-through; little else matters.
11. If two people are on different wavelengths, they will never meet on the same plane.