2. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. Particularly in the case of especially good wine.
3. In bad times, a puzzle always comes in handy.
4. Never go shopping without a shopping list.
5. The recurring bumping-into-someone may or may not serve a higher purpose.
6. Family is a concept which is related at times to your relations and at others, to your relationships.
7. People will often do as much and go as far as they can possibly get away with.
8. Double standards render an otherwise likeable person highly unlikable.
9. Forgetting and mis-remembering are very similar yet very very different things.
10. 'Sister' is not simply a way to describe a person's relation to you, it is a position that can be filled by a very very elite few. Or a very elite one. It can also be a person's name.
11. Throwing two objects, as opposed to just one, at a public (and publicly humiliated) figure does not necessarily increase one's chance of hitting said figure.